A thread for the men.

Good read. Right-clicked, saved as... :)

That was good reading. Don't let Knyte read it, I'm trying to teach him to talk about his feelings and that it's okay to cry.

I'm great at expressing two emotions. Amusement, usually at the misfortune of others, and anger, usually at the stupidity of others.

I shouldn't have read this, but I did anyway.

Awesome read and very well written. I always respect and am in awe of those with stoicism such as my grandfather. You know when he tells you something and starts to cry that it is fairly catastrophic.

I shouldn't have read this, but I did anyway.

Awesome read and very well written. I always respect and am in awe of those with stoicism such as my grandfather. You know when he tells you something and starts to cry that it is fairly catastrophic.

whatever, you're more of a man than fly :fly:

Five years ago, my brother Jed was the first firefighter to arrive on the scene of a car crash. The damage to the car was such that he didn't recognize it, and then he looked inside and saw his young wife of 7 weeks. Sarah still had a heartbeat, and he did what he could, but she was declared dead at the scene.

Why are you trying to make me cry at work?

Good read.

Why are you trying to make me cry at work?

Good read.

Perfect example here.

A woman goes reading an article about not being a big whiny woman and starts crying.

You need to suck that stuff up.

When Hiroshima was bombed this one dude's entire body was vaporized. Did he let himself become discorporate and be scattered to the wind? No, he didn't. He walked that stuff off, gathered himself back together, and went on to win the Tour De France 12 consecutive times.

Last edited:
Perfect example here.

A woman goes reading an article about not being a big whiny woman and starts crying.

You need to suck that stuff up.

When Hiroshima was bombed this one dude's entire body was vaporized. Did he let himself become discorporate and be scattered to the wind? No, he didn't. He walked that stuff off, gathered himself back together, and went on to win the Tour De France 12 consecutive times.

I'm offended that you called me a woman.

W T F ? ! ?

:lol: anyway