Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd totally rock a tesla if I could afford one, they'd make a fantastic commuter/around-town car. But I'd still keep the audi wagon for road tripping, until either superchargers pop up all around atlantic canada (that'll be a while) or the battery tech improves and the car hits a 800+km range (which will happen)

I'm keeping my eye on this tech:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/e...ive-range-in-demo-by-phinergy-alcoa-1.2664653

I went karting for the first time ever yesterday. It was great. Like autocross, except I don't have to stand in the goddamn sun for five hours waiting around. Fuck autocross.

I went karting for the first time ever yesterday. It was great. Like autocross, except I don't have to stand in the goddamn sun for five hours waiting around. Fuck autocross.
excellent!

my neighbor builds karts and mini choppers. I'm thinking of building a kart this summer.

my dad is giving me his old lawn tractor, it has a 21hp v-twin on it I think will make a wicked fast go kart.

A goddamned Fisker Karma showed up to cars and coffee this morning.

DSC_0027.JPG

Also, what looked like a factory fresh 944 (freaking IMMACULATE, inside and out)

DSC_0028.JPG

Took the dog with me (as well as the kids and the wife).

DSC_0034.JPG

Parked next to a car with 4 more cylinders than I do.

DSC_0032.JPG

ugh, driving out of the parking lot and my drivers side window crashes down, didnt touch the button. Regulator broke i bet. Gonna have to tape it up so i dont get robbed/rained on until a new part comes in.

Not looking forward to pulling my door apart.

ugh, driving out of the parking lot and my drivers side window crashes down, didnt touch the button. Regulator broke i bet. Gonna have to tape it up so i dont get robbed/rained on until a new part comes in.

Not looking forward to pulling my door apart.

also order the $5 panel clips now or you'll hate yourself later.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
So I'm driving from nova scotia to newfoundland in the audi, and the temp gauge is periodically creeping up from 90 to 100, then back down to 90. My GTI did this for about a week before its plastic water pump shit the bed, and this car's got the same 1.8T.

Only 1000km to st johns, fingers crossed I make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.