Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
gpXuXQz.jpg

Why the fuck does that idiot need a rescue truck when he's in 2 feet of water 10 feet from shore in what looks to be a pretty still current?

Fucking idiot.

Looks like a backwater/swamp/ocean inlet area. Probably has mud real deep, easy to get stuck in if trying to walk through it. That's probably why there's the hook & ladder truck.

Anything over 20 years old qualifies for classic plates here. That car's about 40.

ha.jpg

In tx, theres a difference between "antique" plates and "classic" plates
Antique plates, you can only drive the vehicle less than 150 miles or so a year , like just going to and from a show or something
Classic plates have no restrictions, aside from identifying the age of the vehicle

Antique plates, you can only drive the vehicle less than 150 miles or so a year , like just going to and from a show or something
Classic plates have no restrictions, aside from identifying the age of the vehicle

Just looked it up to double check and they've moved it 25 years here. Pretty sure it used to be 20. No mileage restriction and only $20 to register. Pretty sweet.

In NM, there's only "Horseless Carriage" plates for that kind of thing, and the car has to be 35 years old or greater, and be used solely for "exhibition or educational" purposes.

I'd bet it's because he drives a corvette, & I'd bet in FL. a pretty boy wannabe. eeek. dirty water! I drive a corvette! See my chest hair and gold chain?!

Someone call for help!

& he'll tell you "it's a classic."

It was.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/12/5804122/tesla-opens-patents-to-all

Tesla wants to kill gasoline by sharing its electric car technology with everyone

In an attempt to spur innovation, Tesla Motors says that it will allow anyone to use its patented technology on electric vehicles — even its biggest competitors. In a blog post, company CEO Elon Musk says that Tesla will not initiate patent lawsuits against anyone using its technology "in good faith."

Status
Not open for further replies.