Ontopic A thread about board games

d462c3bcc7e1e40aebad164614c6a24e.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Would this be easy for a bunch of campers to catch on to? I read the reviews. I'd like to have the option of something other than checkers or backgammon.
I'd say so. I dunno how to play backgammon, but if checkers is a difficulty of 2, then I'd put this at a 4. And if you've ever played the Game of Thrones game, that's a level 10.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I'd say so. I dunno how to play backgammon, but if checkers is a difficulty of 2, then I'd put this at a 4. And if you've ever played the Game of Thrones game, that's a level 10.
To be fair, you either win or you die in the Game of Thrones, so there's a certain level of innate ability assumed in that one.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
Have YOU tried Splendor? One of our favorite easy pickup games.
Super good game. I'm getting a team together for the next tournament at our board game cafe; the games for the 8 weeks are:

Ticket to RIde
Catan
Formula D
7 Wonders
Terra
Ca$h n Guns
Risk
Splendor

Not familiar with all the games but some are my favourites. Not sure how Splendor will play out considering it's such a short game.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Super good game. I'm getting a team together for the next tournament at our board game cafe; the games for the 8 weeks are:

Ticket to RIde
Catan
Formula D
7 Wonders
Terra
Ca$h n Guns
Risk
Splendor

Not familiar with all the games but some are my favourites. Not sure how Splendor will play out considering it's such a short game.
I really wanted to like Formula D, but just didn't. Don't know anything about Cash n Guns.