A story

continued...

FlamingGlory exploded through the closet door dropping receipts of all sizes from the Disney Store.

"I had trouble making a decision with my purchases" he said as he stumbled to stand up from his diving room entry.

"I hope you lesbos like hand puppets!"

Donning a Tigger puppet on his left hand, and Aladdin on his right he dove again into the bare laps of Kiki and Enemy. His arms were twitching with a precision only seen in kung fu movies. Puppet mouthing attacks insued for 7 hours straight.

"Stop!" Screamed Kiki

"I think I have puppet rug burn on my chest!"

FlamingGlory was stopping for no one. Tigger took a trip in warm areas, cold areas, it had no limits.

"T is for Tiggers, and Tiggers are wonderful things" Flaming said with a smile

Later the next morning, when it was all said and done, the hand puppets carried a scent that attracted animals as far out as 20 miles.

"Oh look" Flaming noted out the window. "We have some friends..."

... to be continued

continued...

FlamingGlory exploded through the closet door dropping receipts of all sizes from the Disney Store.

"I had trouble making a decision with my purchases" he said as he stumbled to stand up from his diving room entry.

Donning a Tigger puppet on his left hand, and Aladdin on his right he dove again into the bare laps of Kiki and Enemy. His arms were twitching with a precision only seen in kung fu movies. Puppet mouthing attacks insued for 7 hours straight.

"Stop!" Screamed Kiki

FlamingGlory was stopping for no one. Tigger took a trip in warm areas, cold areas, it had no limits.

Later the next morning, when it was all said and done, the hand puppets carried a scent that attracted animals as far out as 20 miles.

... to be continued
:lol: Perfect elpmis execution!

continued...

"Stop!" Screamed Kiki

... to be continued

Finally, something that makes sense.

:lol: :lol:

continued...

"Stop!" Screamed Kiki

... to be continued

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

"We have some friends..."

The dogs entered the door front door one by one and began to rally around the family room. The leader of the pack realized there was human movement upstairs. As it grabbed her attention, her ears stood straight up.

"It's only a matter of time before they all come up hungry to this bedroom", a cold dark voice smoothly added from the shadowy corner.

"Sarcasmo...", said FlamingGlory.

A handsome, well dressed man glided out from the corner and sat all in one motion on the chair closest to the bedroom door.

"No worries", he said with confidence.

"The butterfly you've likely noticed by now that rests on my face has a set of skills that will protect us."

"Holy skills?" asked Kiki innocently.

"Uh, yeah sure.", said Sarcasmo.

The butterfly spread its wings and began its decent out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

... to be continued...

Last edited: