A story

oh right, that's the only reason

that's the only reason.

not to diss your country, but i'd just like to say that if all irish rugby players were like you, i'd make that urban legend about the cheerleader, the football team on prom night, and the stomach pump full of semen come true. :drool::drool::drool:

not to diss your country, but i'd just like to say that if all irish rugby players were like you, i'd make that urban legend about the cheerleader, the football team on prom night, and the stomach pump full of semen come true. :drool::drool::drool:

oh boy im so glad you're my girlfriend and enemy isn't

Yeah, it means your kicker is shit. Am i rite?

ronan o gara? that's why he's "kicker" for the lions...

kicker.. jesus fuck... pre school... jesus christ

7 to 19. Hmm. Who was the best kicker on the day.

I wonder.

it's called fly half, not "kicker"

19? what? :lol:

please stop. this is getting embarrassing. if you honestly think any team that got in the 20 twice in a 4th phase and failed to score one try the whole game... who do you honestly think is the stronger side.

oh right, you don't have a clue about rugby and you're trying to argue that a country you're not even from is a better team than a country i'm from simply because... SURPRISE... i'm from there

why don't you tell me about how successful englands rugby campaign was this year and stop all this passive aggression... or not, because it's hilarious.

i remember when i was in third grade, there was a boy named doug in my class. and doug always pulled the chairs out from under me, pulled my pigtails, chased me around at recess, made fun of me when i was with my friends, and it was to the point where i wanted to hit doug in the face. it was just an endless stream of abuse, not terribly violent but low-key and long-term.

i found out later doug had a crush on me for about five years.

just sayin'

If elpmis was my pre-school teacher, I would have discovered my sexual perferences much much sooner.

:drool: