A new desktop

My desktop is the same lovely shade of blue that it has been for years.

edit: yes, i know i need to clean it up. been lazy though.

untitled1.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't changed mine since the summer (when I watched the first two seasons of Lost in a couple weeks and was eagerly awaiting the third). This is at work. I can't remember what I have at home. I don't see it often in either place.

3145d2342dc3c7a.jpg

Berserk was good, until the ending. Bastards.

... i can't believe they ended the anime on such an extreme cliff hanger :fly: i think they weren't getting funding for another season so they just ended it like that in hopes the fans would make it popular enough. good thing i downloaded the manga it gets pretty crazy from there.

I change my desktop whenever I feel like it, anywhere from a couple times in one day to several months in between, usually as a direct result of whether I've been playing with Bryce/Apophysis/whatever.

2445d261b05d97f.jpg

I never have wallpaper...why? because I never look at the desktop...staring at the desktop is one of the least useful features of a computer :p

which is why the background on my laptop is always one of the worldstart ones that includes a calendar :o

just not sure which of the two I want to use...I don't think I'll be using the butterfly one :fly:

bg1.jpg

bg2.jpg

bg3.jpg

Last edited:
I had a background of japanese screen artwork (you know, like a partitioning screen) until last night. As it turns out, I liked my pic for the photo thread so much, I made a background out of it!

17145d2ae96e444c.jpg