A new desktop

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
We haven't had a "Post your desktop" thread in awhile so I thought I'd throw a new one out there.

How often do you guys change your wallpaper? Mine changes on a weekly basis. A coworker of mine seemed to think that was unusual....?

13545d214720b73a.jpg

I never have wallpaper...why? because I never look at the desktop...staring at the desktop is one of the least useful features of a computer :p

This is the one at work:
745d21864cd18d.jpg

The one at home is of Zac and I being goofy... you guys already have pics of that.

Edit: That's our cat, Steve of course.

i change mine every couple weeks to keep things fresh. where is your current wallpaper stored? i don't wanna change mine cause i think i deleted the original file.

backk12.PNG

i change mine every couple weeks to keep things fresh. where is your current wallpaper stored? i don't wanna change mine cause i think i deleted the original file.

C:\WINDOWS if active desktop is off.

Also check %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft

Also Anime, you dork.

Last edited:
C:\WINDOWS if active desktop is off.

Also check %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft

Also Anime, you dork.

is it really much of a suprise... ofcourse i am gonna have anime.
thanks i found the background through the later also it seems to have changed it to a bmp... but no big deal i guess