A little too much

why_ask_why said:
at some point a few years ago on genmay I name raped myself to calculon and made this my avatar :D
calculon.gif

I've got every Futurama episode on DVD, I love that show. I wish I had some with me to watch right now. :(

Drool-Boy said:
Still working on it.
Unfortunately, theres an awful lot of cleanup between failed attempts.

Make sure you get some good stretching in. Don't want to go pulling a "heme" or groin or anything.

To answer the original post, watch an episode of the Real World, or any reality show on TV for that matter. That's far worse than watching Stewie beat Brian.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Though it was awful funny that time in Roy Rogers when you had it dripping from the cieling :fly:

The expression on that guy's face at the urinal when a drop hit his forehead was priceless

lol @ roy rogers...are those places still around??

ChikkenNoodul said:
Though it was awful funny that time in Roy Rogers when you had it dripping from the cieling :fly:

The expression on that guy's face at the urinal when a drop hit his forehead was priceless

Ah, the source of one of many restraining orders. Some folks are far too sensative.

Hey, I got a kick out of watching Hostel, but I still thought those scenes in FG were a bit much. It was one of those times where I was like "HAHAHAHA ha ha ha ha ha ha . . ha . . . ha . . . . . ummm, ok, not really funny any more . . . and it's still going."

bast_imret said:
Hey, I got a kick out of watching Hostel, but I still thought those scenes in FG were a bit much. It was one of those times where I was like "HAHAHAHA ha ha ha ha ha ha . . ha . . . ha . . . . . ummm, ok, not really funny any more . . . and it's still going."
Agreed. It isn't even so much of an issue of violence as it was just pointless and stupid. It wasn't funny at all.

So am I one of the only ones that found the scene rather amusing? All the more so because of how the episode ended.

"Clean yourself up."

taeric said:
So am I one of the only ones that found the scene rather amusing? All the more so because of how the episode ended.

"Clean yourself up."

The ending was funny, cause it was short, sweet, and to the point. The beating scenes though just went on too long, it lost it's humor.

kotzbrocken said:
To answer the original post, watch an episode of the Real World, or any reality show on TV for that matter. That's far worse than watching Stewie beat Brian.

See I watch that shit and it doesn't bother me. Maybe I was just hormonal or something, but it really did bother me.

theacoustician said:
Agreed. It isn't even so much of an issue of violence as it was just pointless and stupid. It wasn't funny at all.

I think Bast and TheAc have it..it just went on for way to long. Which is kind of a familiy guy thing, but usually those things get funnier as they go on...this didn't.