A little too much

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
SO I'm watching family guy tonight and Stewie beat the shit out of Brian, twice. And honestly it really disturbed me. I usually love this show but the long beating scenes made me ill. How far do you think is too far on TV?

fly said:
I've got stuff for you to watch that will make that look like a cartoon.
Its not the fact of what it was, I've seen worse in movies. Its the fact that this is normal TV hours, and its animated. It was just disturbing.

JJ Lady said:
Its not the fact of what it was, I've seen worse in movies. Its the fact that this is normal TV hours, and its animated. It was just disturbing.
I watched the movie Crash last night. Although it wasn't TV, I found the movie very uncomfortable. :hs:

Those beatings were pretty brutal but I did laugh pretty hard when Stewie said, "Gimmie my money bitch!" and then proceded to beat him with a towel bar.

You got to be kidding. When he got shot in the knees I couldn't stop laughing. Besides it taught a valuable lesson, if you loose a bet, pay the bookie as fast as possible.

The other great part was when Stewie said, "You got enough money to buy a fake mustache."

I didn't watch tonight, but it isn't the first time there have been random violent scenes in this show. There's the show where Peter winds up in the fight with the chicken and it's over the top and rediculous. It's not bothering me at all. It does make me wonder though how TV gets away with this sort of thing, but classic Loony Toons are outlawed because they are politically incorrect.

it's lose, people, L-O-S-E. you LOSE your keys.

sluts are LOOSE women. L-O-O-S-E.

you people will be the death of me. SARCASMO! i need you, here with me!!!!!

Thorn Bird said:

<---- Cherokee County School System, count yourself lucky I don't throw shit everywhere.

oh come on...the coyote was getting crushed with anvils like 40-50 years ago or falling to his death from acme brand rocket roller skates...nothing has changed that much :p

for the record I didn't see family guy tonight but...^

Thorn Bird said:

I'm with ya, though I'm about to loose my mind.

Fat Burger said:
It didn't bother me a bit actually, but the Woodland Critter Christmas episode of South Park pretty much turned me off the show, and it used to be my favorite. So I know how you feel.
hahahaha

that episode was hot, but if I could, I'd bathe in over the top TV.

I've never been a family guy fan. I wish they would bring back Futurama.

Crash was an awesome movie in that it showed that no one was above being racist.