water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
picture.php

picture.php

that second burger looks like a GIANT version of burger king's whopper.

Man, I'd so go for a Burger King burger right now (on a side note, my 4 year old calls them King's Boogers (she's saying burger, but it comes out sounding like booger), it's funny when she asks to eat at King's booger.).

Acutally, I'd eat just about anything right now.

Man, I'd so go for a Burger King burger right now (on a side note, my 4 year old calls them King's Boogers (she's saying burger, but it comes out sounding like booger), it's funny when she asks to eat at King's booger.).

Acutally, I'd eat just about anything right now.

HAHAHA! TOO CUTE!

whopper's are one of only a couple fast food chain burgers i like and eat because they charbroil the patty. carl's jr is good too.

HAHAHA! TOO CUTE!

whopper's are one of only a couple fast food chain burgers i like and eat because they charbroil the patty. carl's jr is good too.

I don't usually eat beef, or haven't in a long time, from a fast food place. I'm all about a Wendy's spicey chicken sammich or the original chicken sandwich from BK.

p.s. HOW'S THAT COLD WEATHER TREATING YOU?

HAHAHA! TOO CUTE!

Oddly enough, I've lived in Ohio for 30 years and not once saw a Carl's jr

Oddly enough, I've lived in Ohio for 30 years and not once saw a Carl's jr

i know, there aren't any out here, i discovered hardee's is the same thing, i felt betrayed. grrrrrrr it will always be CARL'S JR TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like in phoenix we have a grocery store called fry's and out here it's krogers. i remember when i used my fry's member card at krogers and the dumb worker was like "this isn't from our store", i had to politely inform her that fry's is a division of krogers, or she could have simply looked at the little fry's symbol on the bottom of the card, whatevs. lol.

i know, there aren't any out here, i discovered hardee's is the same thing, i felt betrayed. grrrrrrr it will always be CARL'S JR TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like in phoenix we have a grocery store called fry's and out here it's krogers. i remember when i used my fry's member card at krogers and the dumb worker was like "this isn't from our store", i had to politely inform her that fry's is a division of krogers, or she could have simply looked at the little fry's symbol on the bottom of the card, whatevs. lol.

Rally's and Checkers are like that. All over Ohio they are Rally's, I visited down here a few years ago and a brief wtf happened when I noticed the same thing with a different name.

I went grocery shopping a week or so ago and asked the deli for a pound of bavarian ham. One chick looked at me like I was nuts and the old man next to her said you must be from Ohio and shop at Giant Eagle.

I'm on the fence between, "My condolences" and "You deserve it."

:(

i'm still on arizona weather, i wear shorts when it's snowing. :(
i am just not good at this cold shit. but the deer and squirrels and trees (imagine that,) i get the pleasure of seeing out here just doing normal shit like taking out the trash almost makes up for it.

Last edited: