A Challenger Appears!

One chick looked at me like I was nuts and the old man next to her said you must be from Ohio and shop at Giant Eagle.

Giant Eagle is a Pennsylvania chain. The only place I've ever seen one is around Hershey, PA. I had no idea they extended into Cleveland.

Also:

You aren't in Kansas anymore, boy. There are a hundred-million insignificant differences you will find when you move from one region to another.

:(

i'm still on arizona weather, i wear shorts when it's snowing. :(
i am just not good at this cold shit. but the deer and squirrels and trees (imagine that,) i get the pleasure of seeing out here just doing normal shit like taking out the trash almost makes up for it.

I was in Phoenix for a week once in February of 1999. It was flat where I was, impossibly hilly on the horizon, and dry as death. It took me a couple of days to work out why my lips were chapped and eyes red all of the sudden.

And the fact that people have green lawns there-- :dont:

i get it for a buck at mickey d's!!!!

i think atlanta was the first place i ever had sweet tea at, i was so naive... i was like "whoa, they sweeten it for you out here, i always spend an hour putting sugar packs in my tea back home just to have them refill my tea and fuck it all up", i was in heaven because it isn't just sweet but sickenly sweet.

I was in Phoenix for a week once in February of 1999. It was flat where I was, impossibly hilly on the horizon, and dry as death. It took me a couple of days to work out why my lips were chapped and eyes red all of the sudden.

And the fact that people have green lawns there-- :dont:

yes very dry, however i prefer it to humidity because my makeup runs and my hair curls back up out here, drives me nuts.

you know how hard it is to keep your lawn green out there????????? my water bill was a nightmare in the housing community i lived in trying to keep that grass from turning brown. and plants and flowers? forget about trying to maintain anything remotely exotic, just stick to cactus and red yucca. :/

:(

i'm still on arizona weather, i wear shorts when it's snowing. :(
i am just not good at this cold shit. but the deer and squirrels and trees (imagine that,) i get the pleasure of seeing out here just doing normal shit like taking out the trash almost makes up for it.

itburnswhenipee lived in Ohio for a bit. He speaks from experience offering condolences.

edit> i rarely wear long pants, i go everywhere in shorts and sandals regardless of the 25 cm of snow.

Last edited:
itburnswhenipee lived in Ohio for a bit. He speaks from experience offering condolences.

edit> i rarely wear long pants, i go everywhere in shorts and sandals regardless of the 25 cm of snow.

I was conceived in Ohio . . . therefore I see Ohio as having terrible housing.

I was conceived in Ohio . . . therefore I see Ohio as having terrible housing.

Please describe the conversation with your mom that detailed where you were conceived. :lol:

I'm not sure which one I would claim, from Barboursville, WV or conceived in Ohio.

nobody beats Harvey's.

I would kill for a Harveys Poutine right now

564847167_72f2f1719b_m.jpg