In poor taste?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
we need an eating popcorn smiley

rUqNpZ9.gif

You're the one calling people names and bringing out personal attacks because someone isn't agreeing with your speculation.

Then you immediately jump to saying people need psychiatric help because again, they dont agree with you.

So... ok

.... Here's the only thing I posted in this thread. There is no name calling. You took it from there. Bravo for being predictable.
Want to bait & switch some more?
This. I definitely don't believe the "story".
But, not sure what exactly to go with.
Where there's smoke, there's fire. That is all.

Please Google "pot" "kettle" & "black"

.... Here's the only thing I posted in this thread. There is no name calling. You took it from there. Bravo for being predictable.
Want to bait & switch some more?
Youre right. You made absolutely no contributions to the topic of the thread, You merely jumped in it to shit on what other people posted about the topic.

Congratulations, you truly win this round.

:rolleyes:

Youre right. You made absolutely no contributions to the topic of the thread, You merely jumped in it to shit on what other people posted about the topic.

YOU DO THIS IN ALMOST EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

I CANT EXPRESS HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOUR HYPOCRISY IS RIGHT NOW.

I NEED A HUG NOW.

OR A SMOKE.

You are such an asshole. I replied that I didn't believe the delivery story. You seriously are that butt hurt about the pot, kettle shit? This proves how completely unstable you are.

Move along.
With meds.

Last edited: