5-second rule increased to 30.

True, but I didn't think I had to state the obvious.

I don't. I hate it regardless of how cheap their crap is. I have one 1 mile from my house and I'll drive 10 miles to go to a Target.

The closest target to me right now is about 1 hour 15 min away. Inbetween trips, I convince myself it really isn't as great as I have imagined it is, then I go back and realize it is all true, it is far superior to Walmart.

There are lots of Targets in the Phoenix area, I am very very excited. :happy:

Target is cleaner and has better cheap crap. I shop at Walmart pretty regukarly and am not above it, but I prefer target, so when I can shop there convienently, I will.

I shop at whichever one is closest to me on my drive home. I usually shop online tho .. it's cleaner at my house than the cleanest Target. I don't really like buying stuff that 200 snotty handed kids have rubbed .. or men that have jerked off and come shopping before washing their hands.

fresh from teh facotry = win! .. I'll take 10 hands vs 200 hands touching my stuff anyday :lol:.

Oh and ... Kmarts are the dirty/unkept stores .. I've never been in a dirty walmart. Walmarts here look just like target, except for the store colors.

or men that have jerked off and come shopping before washing their hands.
You have issues.

Oh and ... Kmarts are the dirty/unkept stores .. I've never been in a dirty walmart. Walmarts here look just like target, except for the store colors.
Around here, a brand new walmart can look dirty in a week. I honestly think it's the fact that most are open 24 hours so they can't really do good cleaning jobs on them.

I know how gross/dirty people are. I don't like touchikng things that I know a bunch of other people have. It makes me uncomfortable.

Our 24 hr Walmarts clean around you. At 1 am they will be out waxing the floors and straightening the shelves. And you'd better move .. it's like they dont' even see you :lol:.

:lol: It's great to challenge your immune system.

Ready? Set? GOOOOOOOO

96500b.jpg