Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,767
Steam
heyfubuddy
According to this article:

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2007/05/5second_dropped.html

Food dropped on the floor will last 30 seconds before bacteria will begin to attack it. So if youre one of those types that drops food on the floor and yells " 5 SECOND RULE!" and scoops it up to whoof it down, you now have 25 more seconds to retrieve your fallen snack.

I have only one thing to say about this.

Pubic hair and dirt doesnt wait 5 seconds to stick to that snack.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
an article in the times less than a months ago said that even five seconds was too long. what gives? is the five-second rule now a political football?

yeah I heard about that on the radio the other day :lol: I've been a strict adherent to the five second rule for many years...to be honest if someone else drops something and can't get to it in five seconds that fucking M&M is MINE

you need six seconds to pick that bitch up? TOO SLOW U SNOOZE U LOOZE

According to this article:

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2007/05/5second_dropped.html

Food dropped on the floor will last 30 seconds before bacteria will begin to attack it. So if youre one of those types that drops food on the floor and yells " 5 SECOND RULE!" and scoops it up to whoof it down, you now have 25 more seconds to retrieve your fallen snack.

I have only one thing to say about this.

Enjoy.

Wasn't this busted by Myth Busters?

His next movie will be "An Incontinent Truth"
914_disappointed1.jpg

206_disappointed2.jpg

820_disappointed4.jpg

109_disappointed3.jpg

173_disappointed5.jpg

575_disappointed6.jpg

557_disappointed7.jpg

427_disappointed8.jpg

disappointed9.gif

disappointed10.jpg

Enjoy.

No food item is good enough that I will eat it once it's touched the floor. Nothing .. I'm just out of whatever it is if it happens. oh well :lol:.

I was at walmart with my son's grandmother and her daughter. THey had one of their neices with them (she wa s3-4 I believe at the time). THe child LICKED the floor at Walmart. Just bent over and laid her whole tongue on the floor. I nearly barfed. I still won't let her kiss my cheek, and this is 9 years later. No telling what she caught.

Last edited:
No food item is good enough that I will eat it once it's touched the floor. Nothing .. I'm just out of whatever it is if it happens. oh well :lol:.

I was at walmart with my son's grandmother and her daughter. THey had one of their neices with them (she wa s3-4 I believe at the time). THe child LICKED the floor at Walmart. Just bent over and laid her whole tongue on the floor. I nearly barfed. I still won't let her kiss my cheek, and this is 9 years later. No telling what she caught.

:barf:
There is no amount of fire that could cleanse that mouth now.