WTF 4 upstanding citizens kidnap & torture special needs man

assault is assault and thats what this was

They face charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Hill is also charged with robbery, residential burglary and possession of a stolen motor vehicle. In addition, Cooper and Brittany Covington are charged with residential burglary.

They allegedly tortured the 18-year-old victim for about six hours in an apartment where the Covington sisters live on the West Side, police said. The defendants are accused of putting videos of the torture on Facebook. They’re seen forcing the victim to drink toilet water, cutting the victim with a knife, and forcing him to say “I love black people,” authorities say. Someone in the apartment also said, “F— Trump” and “F— white people.”

They face charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Hill is also charged with robbery, residential burglary and possession of a stolen motor vehicle. In addition, Cooper and Brittany Covington are charged with residential burglary.

They allegedly tortured the 18-year-old victim for about six hours in an apartment where the Covington sisters live on the West Side, police said. The defendants are accused of putting videos of the torture on Facebook. They’re seen forcing the victim to drink toilet water, cutting the victim with a knife, and forcing him to say “I love black people,” authorities say. Someone in the apartment also said, “F— Trump” and “F— white people.”

Yea that's pure ignorance not a "hate crime"

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me

Yea that's pure ignorance not a "hate crime"

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me

how can you be so ignorant? a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

Lets see they targeted him because he was a handicapped white boy, while torturing him they can be heard saying fuck white people.

I don't agree with the hate crime laws that we have in place but this is the definition of a hate crime.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
how can you be so ignorant? a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

Lets see they targeted him because he was a handicapped white boy, while torturing him they can be heard saying fuck white people.

I don't agree with the hate crime laws that we have in place but this is the definition of a hate crime.

minorities gonna minority, bruh (even when they're not really a minority)

I say when shit like this happens they should charge the parents with some crime also. That will make people be better parents and thus stop a lot of whats wrong with the youth.
You've obviously never raised kids.
They do what the fuck they want, and factor in the punishment as either acceptable or unacceptable collateral damage.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and pacojas