WTF 4 upstanding citizens kidnap & torture special needs man

You've obviously never raised kids.
They do what the fuck they want, and factor in the punishment as either acceptable or unacceptable collateral damage.

Lol you're pretty much on the hind tit in that household eh?

very funny mcduff. You talk a big game but you aint shit. you are just a poor peon from the north pole who lives in a fantasy world where he thinks people find snow mexican roofers handsome

Give me a foot massage & I'll let you come hang out with me this summer at my perfectly shingled lakefront cottage. You're doing all the dishes all weekend though, Nancy. Women's work is your dept.

Give me a foot massage & I'll let you come hang out with me this summer at my perfectly shingled lakefront cottage. You're doing all the dishes all weekend though, Nancy. Women's work is your dept.

You think you are witty don't ya? Well let me tell you something gramps. you don't want to battle with me. you got a more important battle verse cholesterol

I really enjoy every Darth Gravy Campaign.
The Abusive Darth Burn The Word Down, not as much.

What the hell is a "gravy campaign"? Do you read this shit before you hit 'reply'?

Well I tried being nicer to people, but I don't have the strength for it. A man's gotta embrace his flaws.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
5%,.. while they were abusing my friend they left a pussy-boy to watch me. i appealed to his "kinder side" to let me go.
i ran like Kunta Kinteh while they beat the shit out of the other guy.

Well this story didn't pan out the way I hoped it would.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas