300 - did anyone else stay up to late going to see it?

I've seen all the comic book based movies in the theater, we knew it would be shitty we just didn't realize it was going to be THAT shitty.

damn shame really :(

One comic book movie this year that I want to see is the Fantastic 4 sequel. They better not screw up the Silver Surfer character.

I plan on seeing this movie today. It all depends on whether a friend is well as to where I see it at.

I saw it last night also. I was amazed with all of it. Great movie and screw all the critics for saying it was "too violent"...what do they expect? It is a movie based on a graphic novel, which is based on a battle! Guess what people? There is going to be violence in a movie like that. Maybe that is why it was rated R?

Anyhow, I loved the movie and I highly suggest that if you are even interested in seeing it...do so while it is in the theater.

I guess I'm one of the few people that like to wait till at least the third week to watch something so I can avoid the moron crowds of talkers and people who bring thier kids to see an r rated movie.

I saw it last night also. I was amazed with all of it. Great movie and screw all the critics for saying it was "too violent"...what do they expect? It is a movie based on a graphic novel, which is based on a battle! Guess what people? There is going to be violence in a movie like that. Maybe that is why it was rated R?

Anyhow, I loved the movie and I highly suggest that if you are even interested in seeing it...do so while it is in the theater.

Slight correction, it is a movie based on a graphic novel based on a movie based on a battle. :) To add to the gore, it is a somewhat adolescent interpretation of a war movie, at that.

Does "Just Like You Imagined" blast throughout the entire movie? (Music from the previews)

If not I have no interest in seeing it.

Oddly, I was incredibly attracted to the trailers because of how awesome that song is. (Even worse, my copy of that cd was stolen years ago.)

I don't recall it in the movie, though. :( Not to say it wasn't there, it just didn't stick out as much as it did in the trailer.

It was Daves fault. Who woulda thunk the movie would be sold out for the entire weekend at an IMAX theater, shit seats like a billion ppl.

I was able to see it in an almost empty theater. Now granted it was the first showing of the day too but that's besides the point.

I was able to see it in an almost empty theater. Now granted it was the first showing of the day too but that's besides the point.

Me Zac Ape and my buddy Dave went to the 8pm IMAX showing, it was sold out along with the rest of the nights shows. It was sold out all day the next day too and all night, plus most of Sunday was sold out too.

Me Zac Ape and my buddy Dave went to the 8pm IMAX showing, it was sold out along with the rest of the nights shows. It was sold out all day the next day too and all night, plus most of Sunday was sold out too.

Are you trying to call the theatre a sell out? :p

Blondie and I saw this one last Saturday night. It was good, plenty of violence; good special effects/cgi work. Not much for story line though. They could have developed the plot a little more. Meh, it was a movie about combat and I saw plenty of blood spray. It get's an A+ from me in that department.