2142 Thread

You work days and nights till 3am, I can imagine why.

not so much during the week til 3am anymore, except thursdays..

but iono.. i always seem to have a lot on my plate. and even if you're not workin, you really SHOULD be out promoting your other nights..

think adam still learnin that one. you can't just show up on 'x' night one night out of seven and expect it to be good. you also can't get gigs sitting at home. very, very rarely will promoters and club owners come knock on your door.. so you have to be OUT.

not so much during the week til 3am anymore, except thursdays..

but iono.. i always seem to have a lot on my plate. and even if you're not workin, you really SHOULD be out promoting your other nights..

think adam still learnin that one. you can't just show up on 'x' night one night out of seven and expect it to be good. you also can't get gigs sitting at home. very, very rarely will promoters and club owners come knock on your door.. so you have to be OUT.

But when you can get gigs while sitting at home you know you've moved up the ladder! :D When they come looking for you and you scream.. what? scream who? BOOZE BROTHERS, learn about it

:fly: I slept good for the last 2 nights, dont mind me

Engineer + Titan turrets

Annihilate ground troops and vehicles, wrack up the badges and pins, and get repair points when you fix the turrets. Rinse/repeat

Dont the troops have to be like directly under the Titan though?

Heck no. You get a good spread and range on those cannons, especially the nose gun which turns almost 360. I've got countless kills on distant capture points by lobbing volley after volley, and by leading infantry and vehicles as they move about, either directly beneath me or not. You'll get good at it. Turrets are my favorite part of the game, and I tend to spend all of my time in them, protecting assets from tank-jackers and spec ops, etc. It's when the shields go down that my points start rolling in. I love obliterating me some incoming transports and APCs.

Heck no. You get a good spread and range on those cannons, especially the nose gun which turns almost 360. I've got countless kills on distant capture points by lobbing volley after volley, and by leading infantry and vehicles as they move about, either directly beneath me or not. You'll get good at it. Turrets are my favorite part of the game, and I tend to spend all of my time in them, protecting assets from tank-jackers and spec ops, etc. It's when the shields go down that my points start rolling in. I love obliterating me some incoming transports and APCs.

And I love knocking your shit out with the AA gun. :lol:

That's because Knyte and I aren't owning the two of you :fly:

I won a GG in Source last night and the person in 2nd place was still on galil :fly:. Everyone else was still on pistols or shotty. Double triple leveled twice ;)

Sad part - the server had like 28 players on it!

But when you can get gigs while sitting at home you know you've moved up the ladder! :D When they come looking for you and you scream.. what? scream who? BOOZE BROTHERS, learn about it

:fly: I slept good for the last 2 nights, dont mind me

no sheeit, right? i'm a ball of laughs and dumb jokes on two solid nights sleep myself.. :D

and hell, quest is at that new V Bar on wednesdays now.. he's wed thru thursday, which is good since he got laid off at HSN.. probably makin 700 a week dj'n wed to thur.

and yes, who? Booze Brothers. Post my new logo from MS if you know how BeerWonder.

I won a GG in Source last night and the person in 2nd place was still on galil :fly:. Everyone else was still on pistols or shotty. Double triple leveled twice ;)

Sad part - the server had like 28 players on it!

I got lucky once on a server. I was on PARA by the time everyone else was basically on p228 (I just knifed everyone I could so a lot of them never got past level 3.) I think I won the map by the time they hit duallies.

booooooring. And you don't get repair points for the turrets. :hs:

No it is a complete conversion mod.

Any good?

Last edited: