Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1901054720190105170635.jpg
.... I came in here looking for my engine pics. I was gonna make a comment about how it's coming along to be a fancy dildo, along the lines of the 3D printer thread.

Feels kinda useless to do so, now.

Fuck you tractor asshole.

Got you running.

New solenoid. New aftermarket starter motor that everyone says is what Cub should have put on the fucking thing in the first place.

Cranked it with out the plugs in and sounded fantastic.

Put the cleaned up plugs in, and after a few quick turns of the key it started up. Smoked a bit at first but after maybe 30 seconds it was normal.

Drive around the yard a bunch. Stopped it. Started it.

It starts so much better than it ever has. Which is what people said about the aftermarket starter motor.

Thanks much @Jehannum and @Mr. Asa

If we should meat in person I will purchase beers.

Got you running.

New solenoid. New aftermarket starter motor that everyone says is what Cub should have put on the fucking thing in the first place.

Put the cleaned up plugs in, and after a few quick turns of the key it started up. Smoked a bit at first but after maybe 30 seconds it was normal.

It starts so much better than it ever has. Which is what people said about the aftermarket starter motor.

49736858_2023206341120619_9189471215742353408_n.jpg

Got you running.

I advise everyone to read this in the voice of Tyrone Biggums.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Status
Not open for further replies.