20 Years after Challenger

InnerMuse said:
Dear Administration,

Please turn back the clock and help me erase three of my four "quick toasts." In my drunken stupor, my computer hic-uped all over my threads.

Thank you,

InnerMuse

lol, you said admin edit :lol:

InnerMuse said:
Dear Administration,

Please turn back the clock and help me erase three of my four "quick toasts." In my drunken stupor, my computer hic-uped all over my threads.

Thank you,

InnerMuse
Dear Innermuse,

You're drunk on a Friday afternoon while I'm stuck at work compiling a special version of VLC for enterprise deployment. Fuck you, I'm the one that should be tore up and pantsless right now. Preferably pantsless, tore up, and playing video games.

I hate you all,
theac

theacoustician said:
Dear Innermuse,

You're drunk on a Friday afternoon while I'm stuck at work compiling a special version of VLC for enterprise deployment. Fuck you, I'm the one that should be tore up and pantsless right now. Preferably pantsless, tore up, and playing video games.

I hate you all,
theac

I wish I was spit-dribblin' drunk and tanning my pale butt by the pool in a pair of shorty-short-shorts and a bathing suit top. Oh wait, I did that yesterday. Hurray for having a day off during the week and living in Florida. Nyener, nyener. :p

b_sinning said:
Ever do streaming with VLC?

What modification are you doing to VLC theac? Just dumbing it down some?

yeah, that's what he's doing with it, streaming tv over the network...I've been using it for a few weeks now since theac was kind enough to show it to me...even though it's just mpeg2, it still looks pretty freakin nice :cool:

I wasnt even born yet. I do remember my mum telling me stories about it in like 1988 though.

i was at cape canaveral on a beach watching it happen. i didn't understand what was going on (i was like, 5) but my parents were horrified and rushed me back to the car and back to our hotel room

why_ask_why said:
yeah, that's what he's doing with it, streaming tv over the network...I've been using it for a few weeks now since theac was kind enough to show it to me...even though it's just mpeg2, it still looks pretty freakin nice :cool:

We've been doing a lot of streaming with vbricks lately. I'm looking at some of our Atlanta offices that are streaming mp4 and the picture is great.

theacoustician said:
Dear Innermuse,

I hate you all,
theac

why don't you just.. fuck you.

I'm still at work.

SpangeMonkee said:
why don't you just.. fuck you.

I'm still at work.
so do people still work at work these days? with the traffic on internet forums it's so hard to tell

:p

I was in elementary school. We were in portables at another school becuse they hadn't finished Northwest (my elementary school) yet. I was in Mrs. Mealious's class, 2nd grade I think. We were watching on the TV. Everyone was excited. Then it happened. Everyone was shocked. A lot of the kids started to cry and the teachers turned the TV off and we all went home. I cried to my mommy and said I didn;t understand. Then by the end of the week my music teacher Mr. Granger wrote a song about Crista MuCouglla and everything to help us cope. I still remember parts of it.

I can remember that but I swear more recent things are just gone from my memory.

I was in Kindergarden. I really dont remember much about it except coming home and seeing my aunt watch it. I understood that it exploded but I dont think I understood the concept of death. and I remember swearing that I heard the explosion although that was impossible since I was in Alabama and that was Florida. it probably was someone falling out of a chair or something in the lunchroom.

JJ Lady said:
I was in elementary school. We were in portables at another school becuse they hadn't finished Northwest (my elementary school) yet. I was in Mrs. Mealious's class, 2nd grade I think. We were watching on the TV. Everyone was excited. Then it happened. Everyone was shocked. A lot of the kids started to cry and the teachers turned the TV off and we all went home. I cried to my mommy and said I didn;t understand. Then by the end of the week my music teacher Mr. Granger wrote a song about Crista MuCouglla and everything to help us cope. I still remember parts of it.

I can remember that but I swear more recent things are just gone from my memory.

I remember that song. I heard it when I started there in 3rd grade. I loved Mr. Granger. I can accredit my musical passion to his teachings and inspiration.

why_ask_why said:

Yah.

Except people keep on mistaking it for the RDTV site at least at night. It was nice however to know of something ahead of time for once.

I was on leave in between job assignments in the army. I watched it live on my parents tv.

Apollo 1 - January 27, 1967

Space Shuttle Challenger Jan. 28, 1986

Space Shuttle Columbia Feb. 1, 2003

For Some reason this "week" is a bad time for NASA.:(