14,000 SQ Ft of dead bodies, right here in Tampa Bay!

i'm also going to be a surrogate mother. can we postpone the trip for, oh, nine months? that's some big money, too!

kiwi said:
And I only need 3 of them. Might as well make cash of the rest (too bad I've heard it's an EXTREMELY PAINFUL procedure).

Edit: only 2 more now.
It's the same process as going through IVF, you have to go on the pill for a month or so to regulate until the next cycle begins- then start taking hormone shots daily for three weeks with frequent ultrasounds, etc., then an HCG shot before the retrieval which is a general anaesthetic procedure where they remove the eggs from the ovaries by going through the uterus. Supposedly the pain for the next few days is pretty bad.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's the same process as going through IVF, you have to go on the pill for a month or so to regulate until the next cycle begins- then start taking hormone shots daily for three weeks with frequent ultrasounds, etc., then an HCG shot before the retrieval which is a general anaesthetic procedure where they remove the eggs from the ovaries by going through the uterus. Supposedly the pain for the next few days is pretty bad.

How do you know so much about harvesting eggs?

Bubbles said:
Actually they aren't plastic. These are real dead Chinese people that have been preserved. So if Chikken wants a new ball......it's gonna be from a dead guy. :)
iirc, they have been preserved... in plastic. They have some process where the cells all take in this plastic, thereby freezing the body in time. In plastic. :cool:

edit: Plastination