14,000 SQ Ft of dead bodies, right here in Tampa Bay!

Candy said:
http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBM1C21HCE.html

Mosi is having an exhibit on Saturday of real human cadavers that are frozen in "real life" poses by using some sort of substance that is injected into the bodies and hardens into a plastic.

Of course some sort of commitee is trying to shut it down.

There are like 29 bodies, and various body parts on display.

Anyone wanna go??? :fly:

This shit looks so cool. K-Mart & I were discussing it over the weekend. We are going to tell Ross we are going to a party at the college and take him there instead so we can watch him totally freak out. :fly:

Bubbles said:
This shit looks so cool. K-Mart & I were discussing it over the weekend. We are going to tell Ross we are going to a party at the college and take him there instead so we can watch him totally freak out. :fly:

Well, that would go hand-in-hand with all his "conspiricy theory" issues (Ross's that is). Just make sure he stocks up on the xannys before you all head out. You could end up with a real mess!

300X250DisneyCirque_rev.gif

ummm....i would go to something like that. i'm fascinated by the dead. a friend of mine died a little over a year ago, and for months i obsessed over what stage of decomposition his body was in. weird, huh? i didn't know that about myself. maybe it was a stage of grieving or something?

anyway, i'd go if i were there.

Thorn Bird said:
ummm....i would go to something like that. i'm fascinated by the dead. a friend of mine died a little over a year ago, and for months i obsessed over what stage of decomposition his body was in. weird, huh? i didn't know that about myself. maybe it was a stage of grieving or something?

More like maybe you're just batshit crazy...

Thorn Bird said:

There's a shipwreck in one of the great lakes that supposedly still has one of the engineers standing in the engine room, IIRC his skin has turned into soap.

Thorn Bird said:

I am looking forward to the exhibit, maybe yous guys should take a weekend trip to Tampa and we can all go gawk at the dead together. :cool:

Bubbles said:
I am looking forward to the exhibit, maybe yous guys should take a weekend trip to Tampa and we can all go gawk at the dead together. :cool:

that'd be fun if we wouldn't have to sell spange's sperm to pay for gas.
:(

ChikkenNoodul said:
$7500+ or so for each cycle

And I only need 3 of them. Might as well make cash of the rest (too bad I've heard it's an EXTREMELY PAINFUL procedure).

Edit: only 2 more now.