FYI zOMG, so April is a year older today. She HATES birthdays.

Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!Happy ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And mannnny morrrrre!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ta daaaa!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a VERY happy day!!!