Zarqawi

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I saw an interesting show on Nat'l Geographic last night about Zarqawi.

There was a point where we had located him and he was to pass through a U.S. checkpoint in Iraq and be shot/detained. Well, a speeding car was approaching and the shooter was instructed to hold fire to confirm that it was Zarqawi. The car sped by and it was confirmed but no shots were fired. A chase ensued, but they had too great a head start. Now we have a Predator in the air tracking the car ahead of the Humvees and all of a sudden the fuckin thing zooms out, zooms out again and then zooms out so far that it's a remote shot of the area.

WTF? I love me some conspiracy theories...how does this happen after the fire order is rescinded? We have him twice and lose him? Are we the fuckin Keystone Cops now? I find it hard to believe that this shit was an accident/glitch.

Does anyone else think we allowed him to continue in an effort to divide the Muslim community? He and Bin Laden were together but definitely at odds for power in Zarqawi's mind at least. His orchestration of attacks on 'western Arabs' a year or so ago was a strong move for his most devout following, but really fucked up relations with anyone still heavily tied to the local economy.

Check out the show if you see it on - it's a bit of yellow journalism, but it has it's highlights.

Here it is:

The Hunt for Zarqawi [N/A]
Sunday, July 30, 2006, at 07P

He was the most feared man in Iraq and a grave threat to the U.S. military there. Leaving a bloody trail of beheadings, bombings and kidnappings, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi was one of the world's most wanted terrorists who tested the skill and determination ofthe most elite warriors in the U.S. Military. From his humble beginnings as a street thug in Jordan, to his rise to a terrorist mastermind, The Hunt for Zarqawi is a story of betrayal, bloodshed and frustration which ultimately ends with his demise.

Also airs:
Tuesday, August 1, 6P
Sunday, August 27, 6P

Last edited:
National geo...yellow...har har har...

I actually tend to believe National geo. If they are bias it's usually pro environmental which I don't mind too much as far as bias goes. They had a rather interesting article in a recent issue about oil/gas drilling in ANWAR. Rather suprising to see lush fields full of caribou where a frozen wasteland is suppose to exist..... :tinfoil:

Pandora said:
National geo...yellow...har har har...

I actually tend to believe National geo. If they are bias it's usually pro environmental which I don't mind too much as far as bias goes. They had a rather interesting article in a recent issue about oil/gas drilling in ANWAR. Rather suprising to see lush fields full of caribou where a frozen wasteland is suppose to exist..... :tinfoil:

Those aren't caribou. Those are dollar signs.