You know what's awesome?

Coqui said:

And you're seriously telling me that you spend all day in the gym powerlifting? I'm not talking about just lifting weights, I'm talking about full-on power slamming.

I work out a lot too, and I only take about 70g of protein a day in supplements. And I have no muscle problems at all whatsoever. Keep in mind you get it elsewhere from other foods too, so it'll be more. (I just think that is incredibly excessive, and that has to be bad for your liver and kidneys or something.)

I'm just scared for you man! :(

Sarcasmo said:
And you're seriously telling me that you spend all day in the gym powerlifting? I'm not talking about just lifting weights, I'm talking about full-on power slamming.

I work out a lot too, and I only take about 70g of protein a day in supplements. And I have no muscle problems at all whatsoever. Keep in mind you get it elsewhere from other foods too, so it'll be more. (I just think that is incredibly excessive, and that has to be bad for your liver and kidneys or something.)

I'm just scared for you man! :(

Not all day, but approx. two hours in the gym every time I work out. The amount of grams I consume is including food not just supplements. The only time I take protein supplements is after I work out now. The rest I get through Chicken, tuna, turkey, etc.

As to my liver, I really do do a good job of cleaning my system out. I never drink less than a gallon of water a day

Coqui said:
Not all day, but approx. two hours in the gym every time I work out. The amount of grams I consume is including food not just supplements. The only time I take protein supplements is after I work out now. The rest I get through Chicken, tuna, turkey, etc.

As to my liver, I really do do a good job of cleaning my system out. I never drink less than a gallon of water a day
You have 2 spare hours a day to go work out?

So when do I get to see you go up against Mariusz Pudzianowski in the World's Strongest Man competition?

Sarcasmo said:
So when do I get to see you go up against Mariusz Pudzianowski in the World's Strongest Man competition?

You probably have to wait until after my workout weight for bench is above 300 and my squat is above 800.

Coqui said:
You probably have to wait until after my workout weight for bench is above 300 and my squat is above 800.

Do you drink Muscle Milk? I tried that for the first time recently. The Smoothie King in my building sells them pre-mixed in 17 oz. containers, and the chocolate milk ones are soooo good. I'm drinking one right now, actually.

ATT138500.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
Do you drink Muscle Milk? I tried that for the first time recently. The Smoothie King in my building sells them pre-mixed in 17 oz. containers, and the chocolate milk ones are soooo good. I'm drinking one right now, actually.

ATT138500.jpg

Never touched the stuff. Too expensive for what you're getting.

Sarcasmo said:

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/ATT138500.jpg[/IMG]
Pics of you right now, in work clothes? :hi2u: