₥0
Last edited:
zengirl said:
your link goes to leftlanenews.com

what article are you talking about?

fix0rized

pimpstar_scan2_2.jpg

pimpstar_scan_2.jpg

If I were black I'm sure I'd understand. Half the cars we have dont even have hub caps.

FlamingGlory said:
If I were black I'm sure I'd understand. Half the cars we have dont even have hub caps.

LOL...these aren't hub caps. they're huge rims with LEDs.

SchmilK said:
LOL...these aren't hub caps. they're huge rims with LEDs.
I'm waiting for the day we have LED message boards on the backs of our cars... so like if we pass someone or if someone is riding our bumper we can send them a message or something.

zengirl said:
I'm waiting for the day we have LED message boards on the backs of our cars... so like if we pass someone or if someone is riding our bumper we can send them a message or something.

Eric from Black sheep has an LED Message License Plate Holder...can hold up to 8 messages of 512 characters i think...last time when he went for a ride with us it said
"Remember our troops"
"Show me your boobs"
"Loud pipes save lives"
"Show me your boobs"
"Live to ride, ride to live"
"Do not follow me unless you want to show me your boobs"

hee hee hee...you cant change those as easily as you can the rims...mostly cause your riding a motorcycle..but i'm SURE they make the same thing for the car license plates. LOL

I demand this thread title be changed to "Yo spinahs aint sh*t" to be in accordance with proper syntax.

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
Eric from Black sheep has an LED Message License Plate Holder...can hold up to 8 messages of 512 characters i think...last time when he went for a ride with us it said
"Remember our troops"
"Show me your boobs"
"Loud pipes save lives"
"Show me your boobs"

hee hee hee...you cant change those as easily as you can the rims...mostly cause your riding a motorcycle..but i'm SURE they make the same thing for the car license plates. LOL
I'd want something which allowed me to better express my road rage

:lol:

Yes, just like that, only I want it in big bright LED lights in my windows, with a k eyboard so I can customize messages

They use a wifi connection, imagine the possabilities... You could hack someone's wheels to display the pain series or goatse. How cool would that be?

SchmilK said:
"Remember our troops"
"Show me your boobs"
"Loud pipes save lives"
"Show me your boobs"

Any idea on a price check for something like this?