Yes, the Big Brother thread

Omg, I need to watch TV again. I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE AT HOME FFS. why don't I do theese lazy things. Soo checking out the baboon house!

She's cool, though. she writes me a 'scrip for 3 months worth. I don't take 20 mg twice a day, I only take 10, once a day, during the week. But the script is for 20 mgs, twice daily, so, it last a long time! :fly: She even sat down with me trying to figure out how to write a scrip for 3 months, so that I wouldn't have to come back every month. :fly:

She's cool, though. she writes me a 'scrip for 3 months worth. I don't take 20 mg twice a day, I only take 10, once a day, during the week. But the script is for 20 mgs, twice daily, so, it last a long time! :fly: She even sat down with me trying to figure out how to write a scrip for 3 months, so that I wouldn't have to come back every month. :fly:

Wow! Cool doc. Mine made it a pain so I never went back.

Wow! Cool doc. Mine made it a pain so I never went back.

Well, you can't go in there asking for Adderall. LMAO!

You know what you want, be professional, serious, tell her that you can't see your head doc anymore, because your insurance doesn't cover her anymore. You looked around for other docs, but they are too far/can't get in...etc...

That's what I did. I just wanted to see if Adderall would actually help me, and it soo does for work!!

Well, you can't go in there asking for Adderall. LMAO!

You know what you want, be professional, serious, tell her that you can't see your head doc anymore, because your insurance doesn't cover her anymore. You looked around for other docs, but they are too far/can't get in...etc...

That's what I did. I just wanted to see if Adderall would actually help me, and it soo does for work!!

I was able to get it, but it's tarded that I have to go back to his office every month. Most docs wouldn't dream of writing a script like you have. Sheesh!