Yes, the Big Brother thread

I was able to get it, but it's tarded that I have to go back to his office every month. Most docs wouldn't dream of writing a script like you have. Sheesh!

Ohhhh, well she is really cool and seemingly sympathetic. She knows I'm not there to get the shit for anything but what the really intention is for, I guess. Yes, you'd have to go back monthly, and she didn't want that because scripts get audited once a month, and they always redline the Adderall. My dosage is a typical one month dose for some people, but luckily for me, I cannot handle more than 10 mgs a day! LOL

Omfg Tito came over yest and after kiko was feeling better we decided to have a bbq and started with the mojitos and heinekins and long story short: i missed the mother fucking season premiere for Big Brother!!!!!!!!! Faaaaaaawk! I forgot to PVR it!!! Omg!!!!

Omfg Tito came over yest and after kiko was feeling better we decided to have a bbq and started with the mojitos and heinekins and long story short: i missed the mother fucking season premiere for Big Brother!!!!!!!!! Faaaaaaawk! I forgot to PVR it!!! Omg!!!!

They kicked off the black chick.

Big Brother" villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning ... just DAYS after he was kicked out of the "BB" house for attacking one of his co-stars. According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI -- operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana. Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange. In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the "Big Brother" house. Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz. Hantz is still in custody. Story developing ...