Yeah, so there was a Carrera GT parked outside my office (pic)

Drool-Boy said:
The first car isnt the one in the ditch. The first one has red hubs and a fin on the back, and the one in the ditch has blue hubs an no fin.
the spoiler can be lifted and dropped at the will of the driver

you're right about the the difference in the color on the rims though - fly has fooled us :(

Sarcasmo said:
Saabs are also nowhere near as over-engineered as Mercedes or BMW. I don't know if you've ever tried to work on either, but Germans really know how to piss off mechanics. The new Saabs have no real issues. They're just as good as any other car out there.
There's actually a number of smaller issues with the new 9-3's, but the 9-5's are bulletproof.

Most of the problems with older Saabs were the shitty automatic transmissions (Which were replaced with the same manufacturer as in a Lexus) and the electronics.

My 9-5 Aero was EXTREMELY well put together, and Id've put it's quality up against a BMW or Mercedes any day, in fact the leather was far nicer than on either other car. The front seats were also the most comfortable I've sat in other than a Rolls or Bentley.

And there's also something very special about a 4,000lb+ 4 door sedan that roasts a Testarossa from 70-120 :drool:

I'd probably still have it if it weren't for the damn accident and the insurance company that wouldn't total it :mad:

Sarcasmo said:
The problem with Saab is that they don't sell. And now that GM owns them, if the next round of new models don't sell well, including the 9-3 Sportcombi, it's very plausible the brand won't be around much longer. Much to the chagrin of the Swedes of course, a great deal of whom work in the automotive industry.
And you can get exceptional discounts on them, the problem with them not selling in some respects is due to the high MSRP.

When we bought the loaded 9-5 Aero, sticker was $43k and we paid $34k.