Yeah... awesome times in getting pulled over in ATL

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Yeah..

second night i went out with WAW in ATL, i'm staying in Alpharetta.. luckily after last night i decided to stay somewhat sober tonight. On the way home i got lasered going 93 in a 65, which i was doing.

I pull over and do my typical, shut the car off, turn the interior light on.. window down and wait. Bright lights comes over, it's a camera crew filming as the cop rolls up, cop doesnt' say alot, asks where i'm coming from and what i was doing, why i was speeding, license blah blah blah, so i give him all my crap and he heads back to write me my ticket and i get interviewed by some new show called "Busted" on MTV. I was funnny because i was somewhat lit, Good job ATL coppers... NEwho.. WAW, your driving this weekend adn i'm crashing at your house...

For those in ATL, my ticket doesnt' have a fine cost on it.. WTF. .. do i HAVE to go to court????

I bet you do have to go to court. I can't guarantee that, but I know in Virginia if you are more than 20 mph over the speed limit it is considered reckless endangerment and that's a mandatory court appearance if you are even lucky enough not to get arrested. Sorry about the luck though. Georgia cops are a bitch.

Whoa did you have to sign a waiver to be on the show or are they cutting you because they couldn't see anyone over the steering wheel?

omg this thread is entirely too funny. so are you going to air or do you know? i'm sure the crew could tell you were blitzed.
and now your ass is on fire from all these burns goin' on. :fly:
i'm glad you didn't land in jail but i'm glad you got a ticket for being a dumbass.

I knew the lure of pretty babes with free shots would be too strong :lol:
he was saying he would do no shots last night