xcuse me april, wtf r u doin?

this thread was derailed hard - guess we are all done talking about the pic of the girl that looks like April's slightly older, slightly heavier, slightly less fashion conscious sister?

Since this has become a mobile thread, I have a question. I have a TMO dash and the alarm on it goes off regardless of whether or not it has been set. I've turned the phone off and let it have a time out and turned it back on. But still the damn thing goes off every morning at 7am regardless of whether or not I need to get up. Any suggestions?

Since this has become a mobile thread, I have a question. I have a TMO dash and the alarm on it goes off regardless of whether or not it has been set. I've turned the phone off and let it have a time out and turned it back on. But still the damn thing goes off every morning at 7am regardless of whether or not I need to get up. Any suggestions?

smash it and get a BB 9000

Known issue. There is a fix for it. Search the google, thats how i found it.