xbox360 hax: complete

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,363
Steam
mattressfish
So it took me about 4 hours last night, but I finally got my DVD firmware flashed. Thankfully, now I don't have to worry about scratching the media, as I can play my backups! w00t.

Anyone else done it or have questions?

i love how people often refer to their games as backups when the majority of the time they are pirated copies. i am not sure if i am going to enter this generation of game consoles. my xbox/ps2 should hold me off for awhile

i love how people often refer to their games as backups when the majority of the time they are pirated copies. i am not sure if i am going to enter this generation of game consoles. my xbox/ps2 should hold me off for awhile

bad rep given. how dare you possibly suggest that I pirate games.

Well doesn't it already do all the stuff people were modding their original xboxes to do?

No, not really. I have a few friends that would put 500GB HDDs and kept a large library of movies and TV shows (xVids) on it. You can't quite do that yet.

What about Xbox Live and such?

I may wait a while to see if MS bricks it or not.
You can currently play Live with backed up games. You know the obvious risk...
No, not really. I have a few friends that would put 500GB HDDs and kept a large library of movies and TV shows (xVids) on it. You can't quite do that yet.
I think he meant that the current 360 does just about everything XBMC does, except for the larger drive shizz...