Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
people in an office environment need to learn not to touch other people. someone just came over and put both of her hands on my arm. i am incredibly twigged out right now.

anyone else have this problem? do i need to go scrub my arm vigorously now?

S

shockthemonkey

everyone wants to touch me so I'm used to that.... especially when the models get in on it.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Yeah, me. I don't want my coworkers touching me, or anyone that I don't know quite well, and I don't want them getting too close to me. I have my personal space, and with rare exception I don't want other people there.

S

shockthemonkey

dreamwalker said:
Yeah, me. I don't want my coworkers touching me, or anyone that I don't know quite well, and I don't want them getting too close to me. I have my personal space, and with rare exception I don't want other people there.
its true.... like i dont care if my friends are right up next to me (guys or girls) but i def dont like random people grinding me....

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Coqui said:
Because they are so intimidated by having such an Adonis working in their presence?
No. I don't much like the Adonis type ;)

If people in your workplace don't want to touch you once in a while I don't know what's wrong with them.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593.23
Marklar
M3,593
dreamwalker said:
No. I don't much like the Adonis type ;)

If people in your workplace don't want to touch you once in a while I don't know what's wrong with them.

So why is it ok for my coworkers to touch me while you don't want yours to?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
I pat people on the back a lot. In fact, I touch people a lot. Sorry about that guys.

I did have a guy give me a pat on the back while standing at the urinal the other day. Yeah, that kinda creeped me out.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Coqui said:
So why is it ok for my coworkers to touch me while you don't want yours to?
Not quite what I said. There is a difference between wanting to touch someone and actually touching them. There are occasions when I have the impulse to touch someone, but unless I know them quite well I don't do it.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
dreamwalker said:
seriously! now all i want to do is make a forcefield around my cube and tell everyone to back the fuck off.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
F33nX said:
seriously! now all i want to do is make a forcefield around my cube and tell everyone to back the fuck off.
Comprende. I don't have that problem much where I work now, but one of my former coworkers was very much a hands on person. She damned near drove me crazy!

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
I don't have that problem. People don't want to get that close to me. Probably because I look angry all the time.
Or because I don't shower regularly.
Either one.