WTF Harry kills Dumbledore???

That's not who does it, but I dunno if you can post that, the publisher has filed an injunction against the release of any information contained in the book before 12:01am tomorrow.

:eek:

zengirl said:
That's not who does it, but I dunno if you can post that, the publisher has filed an injunction against the release of any information contained in the book before 12:01am tomorrow.

:eek:
I know. Its really _______ but I didn't really want to ruin the book for you folks.

b_sinning said:
I've yet top start reading any of those books, which is odd considering how much I read. Do they read like a kids book?

They read like kids books in the same way that sugar babies taste like kids candy. Sure, it is not as sophisticated as some stuff out there, but it is very enjoyable and quick to finish.

That said, I seriously need to find a book store. Preferably one that isn't French.

Harry does not kill Dumbledore......don't be rediculous. Where are you getting your information? I have read the entire series up to this point about 4 times. The books are really very good. I can wait to go stand in line to pick up my copy of Half Blood Prince today!

e-dubb said:
Harry does not kill Dumbledore......don't be rediculous. Where are you getting your information? I have read the entire series up to this point about 4 times. The books are really very good. I can wait to go stand in line to pick up my copy of Half Blood Prince today!
Wanna know the real ending?

I just went to the JK Rowling website and she says she will not answer the questions surrounding certain deaths in the new book because that would be spoiling it, but she does suggest that we all take the speculations we hear with a grain of salt. I don't think Harry kills Dumbledore.

e-dubb said:
I just went to the JK Rowling website and she says she will not answer the questions surrounding certain deaths in the new book because that would be spoiling it, but she does suggest that we all take the speculations we hear with a grain of salt. I don't think Harry kills Dumbledore.
No, Harry doesn't kill Dumbledore :) Actually what happens is that Dumbledore comes out to Hagrid's COMC class and theres a mishap with another Hippogriff, given Hagrid's love for DB, you can imagine how horrible he feels. He runs off into the dark forest and is confronted by You Know Who, whom he surprises during a sekrat meeting with Snape....