Would You Rather?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Would you rather is a fun game. I'll start with a question then you fcuks answer and respond with your own.

Would you rather take a bandsaw to your nose and cut it off (fly :mad:) or have one vertabrae ripped out by a chain tied to a dump truck?

(and explain why)

Would you rather is a fun game. I'll start with a question then you fcuks answer and respond with your own.

Would you rather take a bandsaw to your nose and cut it off (fly :mad:) or have one vertabrae ripped out by a chain tied to a dump truck?

(and explain why)

The nose of course, the other thing would kill you.

Here's my question:

Would you rather take the time to post in this thread or get pozzed by Ape?

The nose of course, the other thing would kill you.

Here's my question:

Would you rather take the time to post in this thread or get pozzed by Ape?

Post in the thread, obviously, I don't need any steenking diseeezes.

Would you rather test the "peeing in a cup at night and drinking the booze off the top in the morning" theory, or give a sponge bath to a hobo - with the sponge in your mouth of course.

test the pee theory. you can drink your own pee. i'd rather not get my face that close to a hobo.

would you rather eat the same meal for every meal every day for the rest of your life, or have to sleep in a different position every night for the rest of your life?

test the pee theory. you can drink your own pee. i'd rather not get my face that close to a hobo.

would you rather eat the same meal for every meal every day for the rest of your life, or have to sleep in a different position every night for the rest of your life?

Sleep in a different position, cause eventually I would get used to it or be tired enough to sleep anywhere.

Would you rather drink a mud puddle or swallow a Madagascar hissing cockroach?

Sleep in a different position, cause eventually I would get used to it or be tired enough to sleep anywhere.

Would you rather drink a mud puddle or swallow a Madagascar hissing cockroach?
mud puddle. i don't think i could possibly swallow a living bug.

would you rather be terribly injured in a car wreck or a train wreck?

mud puddle. i don't think i could possibly swallow a living bug.

would you rather be terribly injured in a car wreck or a train wreck?

train wreck, it makes for a cooler story

Would you rather be deaf and blind, or paralyzed from the neck down.

Deaf and blind, I'd go insane if I couldn't scratch an itch.

Would you rather: Gargle very rancid milk (We're talkin' chunky) for 10 minutes, or go scuba diving in a cesspool

Scuba in a cesspool. I'm assuming a wetsuit or drysuit will be involved. And nothing in my mouth be a regulator.

Would you rather have a snake crawl up your ass, or down your throat?

for those who partake, I've thought of this many times:

If you could have all the money back that you spent on alkiehol/durgs, would you take it back, the catch being you had to quit from here on out?

If you could have all the money back that you spent on alkiehol/durgs, would you take it back, the catch being you had to quit from here on out?
this reponse will break the thread... but i love the question so i have to post.

awesome question. yes, i totally would.

a harder question would be "the catch being you also have to give up all the memories and experiences you made/had while messed up". I don't think I would do that.

in a heartbeat. Seriously.

Then I would spend it all on hookers.

Well... how big is this snake? :hi2u:

Would you rather pierce an eyeball or pierce an internal organ through your skin?

Organ. They can be fixed. Pierce an eyeball, it's pretty much toast.

Would you rather sleep with a hobo, or be brutaly raped by a fashion model?