Would you date my old High School flame? i.e. my attempt at content

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Recent develops have forced me to ask this question and i've gotten various responses from both sexs'.

So without going into it (this thread is not about me)

if the situation arose would you date someone you had dated in HS?

What if the relationship ended badly?
Did you concider them the "One that got away"

Why would this be a good idea?
a Bad one?

High school? Jesus, I'm almost 30. At this point they'd be just another person. So I guess I would. Why not? Unless it ended badly. Then I'd have to kill them like I should've the first time. They aren't getting away again.

b_sinning said:
If it ended badly then don't repeat the same mistake twice.

agreed, but then again i'm talking years and years ago (hypothetically)

people do change drastically once HS is over...

Sarcasmo said:
High school? Jesus, I'm almost 30. At this point they'd be just another person. So I guess I would. Why not? Unless it ended badly. Then I'd have to kill them like I should've the first time. They aren't getting away again.

:lol:

Never. Digging up the past only ends in disaster (as far as relationships go). Let such things stay buried.

Good God No!!! Every high school relationship I had DID actually come back later in life and they had realized what they lost.......what? I was in high school mang, I didn't even know myself yet and these douche bags want to profess undying love? NO FRIGGEN WAY. :D

They would have to be changed to the extent that you would literally have to get to know them again.

Lots of times people change in a couple outside ways but there core is usually the same.

I have one or two ex's from highschool that I'd still drive across a median to hit with my car and I'm also almost 30.

I only have 1 girl I'd consider the one that got away and she was close friend from college. We were never single at the sametime but cared for each other deeply. I lost touch with her after college. When I first met her there was just electricty between us and both felt like we had met each other before even though that wasn't possible.

why not? most people have expanded and grown since high school...give it a shot. it doesn't matter who people were in the past, for the most part. why not get to know someone (again)?

elpmis said:
I got back together with an old high school flame for a couple of months and contracted HPV.

Thats a lovely story, I hear its the premice for "The notebook 2"

b_sinning said:
I have one or two ex's from highschool that I'd still drive across a median to hit with my car and I'm also almost 30.

I only have 1 girl I'd consider the one that got away and she was close friend from college. We were never single at the sametime but cared for each other deeply. I lost touch with her after college. When I first met her there was just electricty between us and both felt like we had met each other before even though that wasn't possible.

i had several relationships like that. the electricity is amazing, isn't it? omg...it's magical and stimulating...and sometimes it wasn't once talked about...nothing happened. amazing stuff.