Working Today Roll Call

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Who else was dumb enough not to get today off? Most of the buildings around my office are banks so it's a ghost town outside.

I have to work most of this up coming Sunday so why in hell didn't I take today off?

b_sinning said:
How long does it typically take to smoke something.

It depends on what and how much.

I got the Weber, which came with a decent cookbook. It tells you how many bruquettes to start with, and how often to add more.

But anywhere from a couple hours to 12 for an uncooked ham.

I think the manual is actually available on Amazon if you're really curious.

Well... it's monday so yeah, I'm working. Well I just got home from work to be exact. But on the other hand I just had a 4 day weekend, so it's ok :)

I'm about to go to my friend Tony's house to drink beer and swim in his pool and drown in his pool because I'll be drunk from drinking, and nev.

elpmis said:
I'm about to go to my friend Tony's house to drink beer and swim in his pool and drown in his pool because I'll be drunk from drinking, and nev.
Partially empty the pool and you wont have to worry.

I Robert I said:
Well... it's monday so yeah, I'm working. Well I just got home from work to be exact. But on the other hand I just had a 4 day weekend, so it's ok :)
Wait. You don't celebrate Memorial Day over there? :fly:

ceiling fly said:
Wait. You don't celebrate Memorial Day over there? :fly:
Who woulda thunk it huh? I had to take a trip to wikipedia to find out what it was all about :p

I use wikipedia all the time. Any random thing I hear about I look it up.

I was at Sam's yesterday and they had a round cooler made to float in your pool and has cup holders built all the way around. I wonder how many people will drown due to that cooler.