Thread Winter Olympics - 2018

I feel your pain andxthen some, Strings. Get a load of this:

The Ottawa foursome has the unwanted distinction of being the first Canadian curling team not to make the Olympic podium.

"A little bit disappointed," a stoic Homan said after a 6-5 loss to Britain ended their medal hopes. "We wanted to try and qualify and make playoffs for Canada, but we gave it all we had."

Did you read that? "A little bit disappointed" she says. See I told you this clam was a witch.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
what? you're either proud of your country and the president or your not. If you're not then you don't go represent it.
Sounds like she's proud of her country..

If only our current President was just as proud of our country instead of claiming it needs to be great again because apparently he thinks it's currently not.

I feel your pain andxthen some, Strings. Get a load of this:

The Ottawa foursome has the unwanted distinction of being the first Canadian curling team not to make the Olympic podium.

"A little bit disappointed," a stoic Homan said after a 6-5 loss to Britain ended their medal hopes. "We wanted to try and qualify and make playoffs for Canada, but we gave it all we had."

Did you read that? "A little bit disappointed" she says. See I told you this clam was a witch.
Well for a Canadian, "a little bit disappointed" is just this side of suicidal, eh?

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes