Thread Wickies general thread of cuckery

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your information, April changed me. I'm no longer the gravy guy. I'm just OOD now. I only give gravy when it "sparks joy in my life" to do so. April has set me free from the clutches of your oppressive nature.

Hate can not bind me for I am the great OOD. There will be victory in the sound of my name. I will grasp the hips of love and anoint her with a great explosion.
April will never love you as much as you love her.
I'm an oracle I'm a seer. Don't kill the messenger.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
:lol:

I will break you.

tumblr_n5cq9ym6SG1rp1voro4_250.gif

So last night an acquaintance calls me and says his gf got arrested and is crying about it. I get him off the phone and look up her arrest record. She is being charged with domestic assault for threatening to cut a woman they were living with. and also being charged with felony assault on a police officer for biting and kicking him, even worse is she tried to pull out the cops gun.

this chick is slow so i doubt she gets any jail time at all and instead goes to a nut house.

Oh i forgot to mention she is already on probation for biting her mom

So last night an acquaintance calls me and says his gf got arrested and is crying about it. I get him off the phone and look up her arrest record. She is being charged with domestic assault for threatening to cut a woman they were living with. and also being charged with felony assault on a police officer for biting and kicking him, even worse is she tried to pull out the cops gun.

this chick is slow so i doubt she gets any jail time at all and instead goes to a nut house.

Oh i forgot to mention she is already on probation for biting her mom
He's 70 and she's 17?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Status
Not open for further replies.