WTF Why?!?

You were thisclose to getting a drunk call. Brent should be thankful that I don't have his number :shifty:

You have to get up might early to beat my predawn Rooster wakeup call I get everyday. The stupid bastard hides most of the day when he's not chillin with my cats or racing back and forth across the road, but everyday before dawn he climbs up on the fence right outside of my window.

The person the rooster originally came from says he has a Mexican that can catch any livestock known to man that does some odds and ends work for him. He said we can probably drive him down to catch it for cheap and if he can have the rooster.

Another few days of rooster wakeup calls I'm either doing that or electrifying that fence.

I have a bb gun I could use but I really don't want to hurt him. It's not his fault that my wife let him lose in a place he shouldn't be. I'm totally surprised that there isn't one animal in my neighborhood that has tried to get him but apparently I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast.

Last edited: