Hawt Who's ready to be ruptured?

In theory the Rapture started here 5 or 6 hours before you Tampons, and I can tell you, it's not much different to a normal day. I never thought my neck would be stiff in the afterlife. I'm now off to see if my tennis has improved and they do free beer when you change ends. If not, heaven's not all it's cracked up to be. Oh, and BTW, if you know any muslims, tell them from me, I've been up for nearly an hour and I've still to see even one virgin. I'm also intrigued as to how tardwife is here. She's definitely an atheist and I only ever went to church to make sure we didn't bump into each other in the afterlife. What a waste of two Sundays that turns out to have been. Please God, tell me Nemo's not here too. I'll put in a transfer request to 'The Other Place' if so.
lmfaooooo

In theory the Rapture started here 5 or 6 hours before you Tampons, and I can tell you, it's not much different to a normal day. I never thought my neck would be stiff in the afterlife. I'm now off to see if my tennis has improved and they do free beer when you change ends. If not, heaven's not all it's cracked up to be. Oh, and BTW, if you know any muslims, tell them from me, I've been up for nearly an hour and I've still to see even one virgin. I'm also intrigued as to how tardwife is here. She's definitely an atheist and I only ever went to church to make sure we didn't bump into each other in the afterlife. What a waste of two Sundays that turns out to have been. Please God, tell me Nemo's not here too. I'll put in a transfer request to 'The Other Place' if so.

Bad news. The old testament God won. There is no heaven.

FgccP.jpg

At precisely 6PM I was enjoying a local beef burger with bacon and BBQ sauce.

The place had a 'temperature chart' for their meats, with one step below rare - "Pittsburgh style", seared with a cold red center.

That's how I ordered the burger.

:drool:

Pretty sure that's the definition of heaven right there.

We had burger's for dinner too, except ours was made with Bison meat, bacon, and BBQ sauce, and I did order it medium. It was quite tasty.

How weird

Still, the world wasn't without its normal and sometimes dreadful disturbances Saturday. Among them: a tornado killed one person and damaged at least 20 homes in Kansas, a 6.1-magnitude quake stuck 600 miles off New Zealand with no reports of injury, a much smaller quake, 3.6, was felt my many people Saturday evening in the San Francisco Bay area, and Iceland's most active volcano started erupting.

So, there actually wound up being an earthquake off of New Zealand after all. That was what was supposed to signal it.

How funny would it have been to be a seismologist, on the seismometer, and be a believer in this rapture stuff, when this thing hit?

How weird

So, there actually wound up being an earthquake off of New Zealand after all. That was what was supposed to signal it.

How funny would it have been to be a seismologist, on the seismometer, and be a believer in this rapture stuff, when this thing hit?

Earthquakes aren't a rare occurrence though.