Who watches Entourage?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
Finally started downloading some shows. We've only seen about four episodes so far, but it seems pretty funny.

I saw some parallels to the forum here: Vincent would be polo. Turtle reminds me of Brad. And I picture Sarcasmo being like Artie.

Not a big fan, but I hear it's very good. Speaking of HBO shows you should be downloading The Wire (seasons 1 through 4). I downloaded them fools but ended up buying them all because I love them so.

Never even heard of it, is it on the Oxygen network or something?
Its a show on HBO about this young actor who just made it big. Its about him hanging out with his friends. It also contains tons of hot chicks and celebrities playing themselves
Not a big fan, but I hear it's very good. Speaking of HBO shows you should be downloading The Wire (seasons 1 through 4). I downloaded them fools but ended up buying them all because I love them so.

Fuck the Baltimore Sun.

I am guessing that would make you Lloyd

if he's only four episodes in he wouldn't know lloyd yet, but lol anyway.

and you mean Ari, not Artie fly.

Love that show. I call dibs on being "E".

Last edited:
Its a show on HBO about this young actor who just made it big. Its about him hanging out with his friends. It also contains tons of hot chicks and celebrities playing themselves

Fuck the Baltimore Sun.

They don't talk about The Sun till season 5, and they DOG ON IT

Well Jesus, there's an idea for a show that will continually write itself.

Yup - and they use characters based on real people... from the politicians to the gangsters. There's even a few cameos from real people... They even gave a real drug dealer/gang member a job to play themselves on the show. All scenes are filmed on location in balimore city. Why are you still reading this???? YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING.

lloyd_l.jpg