who wants to have dinner with me?

Pandora said:
You know two more people. Theac likes fried okra too. I LOOVE fried okra. I could cook up a whole bag full and eat it myself. :drool:

OMG girl can we have a UF meet and just eat it pounds of it? I'm soooo there!

Pandora said:
Fried cube steak? with gravy and biscuits :drool:

eh. not really. you don't know what chicken fried steak is? maybe its a texas thing.

April23 said:
They give you a LOT, try them even if you don't like pickles. Pretty tasty, but then anything fried is good to me. Like fried okra, yum.

Mmmmm I love fried okra!!!

Pandora said:
You know two more people. Theac likes fried okra too. I LOOVE fried okra. I could cook up a whole bag full and eat it myself. :drool:
bag? okra comes in bags? BLASPHEMY!!

My grandparents grow a TON of the stuff. They're always giving it away, along with collard greens and all sorts of other produce. I love it, all summer long I've got fresh veggies for free. Zucchini, squash, tomatoes, peppers, beans, okra, not to mention that sometimes they grow mellons too. Then, in the fall there are fresh peaches, apples, and pears. I :heart: fresh fruits/veggies

CletusJones said:
bag? okra comes in bags? BLASPHEMY!!

My grandparents grow a TON of the stuff. They're always giving it away, along with collard greens and all sorts of other produce. I love it, all summer long I've got fresh veggies for free. Zucchini, squash, tomatoes, peppers, beans, okra, not to mention that sometimes they grow mellons too. Then, in the fall there are fresh peaches, apples, and pears. I :heart: fresh fruits/veggies

You don't have to be a show off. :fly: