Who Here Does Not Have a Pet or Pets?

we have two cats.

i've always had at least one animal growing up.

my mom put her dog to sleep two weeks ago :( 16 year old american eskimo.

no pets. just children and a tiny shred of sanity left that i intend to keep...by not having pets.

Actually children are quite enough, come to think of it...only excuse I have for the two cats that I willingly allow in the house is that I wanted a Siamese cat since I was in first grade, and the other one belongs to my son...the things a parent does for the kids! :cool:

1 dog
2 turtles
2 hermit crabs (Was 35 at one point. When the last 2 die, that's it)
1 bearded dragon
2 african water frogs
and I'm attempting to catch one of the kittens that lives in the warehouse where I work.

I have 2 dogs, used to have 5 (3 have passed on from old age) It used to be like the running of the hounds when we took them out for their walk. Now it's a bit more of a stately pace.

I'd kind of like to get a cat, but it wouldn't work, what with my getting shuffled around bases for the next few years.

My parents have two dogs that I grew up with though:

n144900699_30429015_8998.jpg

(Look closer, the one isn't biting the other. :p)

thanks polo.. poor lil dude.. he was a mama's boy thru and thru and she's had her attention focused elsewhere. prob a part of the source of his paw anxiety recently.

he seems to be doing better. walking him several times a week as per forum advice. we don't make every day, but over half.

thanks polo.. poor lil dude.. he was a mama's boy thru and thru and she's had her attention focused elsewhere. prob a part of the source of his paw anxiety recently.

he seems to be doing better. walking him several times a week as per forum advice. we don't make every day, but over half.

Yay! I'm sure he is thrilled each time. :)

I'd kind of like to get a cat, but it wouldn't work, what with my getting shuffled around bases for the next few years.

My parents have two dogs that I grew up with though:

n144900699_30429015_8998.jpg

(Look closer, the one isn't biting the other. :p)

I'm checking out that hueg fucking island. Jesus.