Who do you wish would post here, but doesn't?

BigDov said:
There's a few people, but as quickly as this turned into a spam thread I don't know if I should even name names...... :confused:

Oh, do tell. Please.

Drool-Boy said:
I wish the non-racial slur spewing hate filled idiot troll urbanski that I used to know was here

This sleeman isn't a racial slur spewing hate filled idiot. He's just a plain old idiot.

smileynev said:
Oh, do tell. Please.

If you insist.

It's really the people that signed up here and don't post so much anymore......... seems like it's the same 10 to 15 people on here every day and it would be nice if the members would come back and join us :)

BigDov said:
If you insist.

It's really the people that signed up here and don't post so much anymore......... seems like it's the same 10 to 15 people on here every day and it would be nice if the members would come back and join us :)

Like Ghengis Khan?

Drool-Boy said:
I wish the non-racial slur spewing hate filled idiot troll urbanski that I used to know was here
meh
urb is urb
sleeman is sleeman
but either one would stick their thumb in yer butt

I can think of one or two who registered in the early days but posted little or nothing since then, who I would like to hear from.

DW said:
I can think of one or two who registered in the early days but posted little or nothing since then, who I would like to hear from.

Kinda the point I was trying to make earlier this morning........... in fact, exactly the point. Miss some of those folks.

BigDov said:
Kinda the point I was trying to make earlier this morning........... in fact, exactly the point. Miss some of those folks.

Yeah, I miss a few of them. Actually I don't miss some of them as much as I thought I would.

Mr. Furlong said:
Dammit, stop thinking about my girlfriend, you horny bastards!

:lol: I thought I had something witty to say, but I suddenly realized I didn't. I shall therefore settle for saying- dude, she's damn cute, you can't blame 'em ;)