GAY who do you dislike more asa or wonkie?

who do you wanna bang more?

• Total voters
c789b87a32e2e31bbfc206736b3f6b1b.gif
You haven't posted him in SOOO LONNNGGG

Horrible that someone voted for Asa's mom as least likable.
That woman is a saint. 18 years she fielded "really mom? I don't think so. What if the plane IS a treadmill?"

was the vote before or after the poll was changes to "most bangable"? we can't be sure.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
:lol: yknow that's only going to make someone feel relief, right?

"Oh god it would it be a teenager now? Fuck dealing with all that rebellious shit"

LMAO. just yesterday my business partner asked me to intervene when his 13 year old was being a bitch.
i backed up slowly, then ran! i did my time,... 3x's, ha!

Dont say anything more about Wickie's prowess, you'll spoil the surprise for me.
Ok. I won't say that he waxes his butthole and his balls, but not his crotch. I won't tell you he likes the way apple jelly feels when you use it as lube. I won't tell you that you can swoon him by playing a Barry White song while at the same time playing a Blondie song. I won't tell you any of those things.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ok. I won't say that he waxes his butthole and his balls, but not his crotch. I won't tell you he likes the way apple jelly feels when you use it as lube. I won't tell you that you can swoon him by playing a Barry White song while at the same time playing a Blondie song. I won't tell you any of those things.

While wearing your flip flops?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes