GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming a better person is like pretending to be a better person until you form the habits of a better person. Good people are just bad people who successfully hide their true darkness.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
😂 Just for the Ribbons and Bows type discussions MD!

Question for you and/or @august or others.

Is there a preferred brand or line of pro level, really comfortable tennis shoe/walking shoe for working women who are on their feet all day?

Like nurses, medical people. Maybe waitresses or something?

Like what do the pro's get.

Thx.

I want to move to Vegas. They have all the money. I can roll like that.
Pro drivers receive $115 per head when they drag non coupon holding customers to Scores nightclub. The other strip joints pay less, but I know for a fact those conventioneers are loaded and horny.
Liquor stores kickback. MASSAGE parlors kickback.
I wanna get kickbacks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I want to move to Vegas. They have all the money. I can roll like that.
Pro drivers receive $115 per head when they drag non coupon holding customers to Scores nightclub. The other strip joints pay less, but I know for a fact those conventioneers are loaded and horny.
Liquor stores kickback. MASSAGE parlors kickback.
I wanna get kickbacks.

I bet it would cost a fortune to get started in Vegas.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I bet it would cost a fortune to get started in Vegas.
it depends. I could technically sign up with any pro driving service and then just look for stripper bait to take to the strip clubs. In a town that's got that much hustle available someone who hustles like me is going to do really well. I'd start out with a rented room and then I move my family into the palace I then build for them out of popsicle sticks and chicken wire.

Our electricity went off Saturday night at 9 and didn’t return until noon Sunday. Just enough time for milk to get funky in the fridge.

On weekends, I give my son a ride all the way to work instead of dropping him at the train station. We left a little early so he could get fast food on the way since he couldn’t eat breakfast. Then I did something I’ve never done before.

I went to a drive thru coffee joint. The window opened and I asked “Am I doin’ it right?” and when I explained I’d never been through a coffee drive thru before, they asked what I wanted and gave it to me for free.

I bet I’d still be whining about the price had I been charged.

Our electricity went off Saturday night at 9 and didn’t return until noon Sunday. Just enough time for milk to get funky in the fridge.

On weekends, I give my son a ride all the way to work instead of dropping him at the train station. We left a little early so he could get fast food on the way since he couldn’t eat breakfast. Then I did something I’ve never done before.

I went to a drive thru coffee joint. The window opened and I asked “Am I doin’ it right?” and when I explained I’d never been through a coffee drive thru before, they asked what I wanted and gave it to me for free.

I'm gonna try this.
Also never been to a drive thru coffee place.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant

Sometimes, humans be human.

@nukes old boy, delighted to see you sir - was beginning to think your legend had become a legend! (insert whatever passes for a feckin' happy face here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.