GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@adi is as close to perfect has it comes. So close comparatively. When we can be better than Adi, we will have reached a big ass milestone. I know what you're thinking, mission impossible.

It’s those types that have the most bodies buried here and there, or living captives in a hostel somewhere.

:pyoure already better than me all of you are :)

Admission.

You have more control than me. When I'm on what should be my last one I chug it and poor another one.

That stuff is my friend until I over do it.
Same here. I throttle it by [usually ;) ]not buying more than is reasonable for me to drink in one session. Or to split with the missus in same. She says I'm a pig, always drinking more than my fair share.:p

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Careful, I'm a hugger when I'm drunk.

With every post it's lookin more & more like you need a boot in the ass. And speaking of hugs, Idk what the hell is going on with you in the Jesus thread but when you snap out of it you'll have a big hug from me

With every post it's lookin more & more like you need a boot in the ass. And speaking of hugs, Idk what the hell is going on with you in the Jesus thread but when you snap out of it you'll have a big hug from me
I've got no problems with Jesus. Really cool guy for his time and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.