GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oh4j0sWe2T1rfd7lko1_500.gif

winkfinger-gunsmoviequentin-tarantinoreservoir-dogsmr-blonde.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
i gotta go find some internet posts from when i was 24 and see if i was a massive tool.

I probably was.

When I was 24 I moved to the big city and pretty soon after that they came out with pagers. Then your friends could beep you and you could pull over at a payphone and call them back instead of waiting til you got home to check your messages.

We came up with a whole language of numeric codes, mostly about how much weed you wanted, but if you beeped somebody with 22378008 and they turned the beeper upsidedown it spelled boobless.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
When I was 24 I moved to the big city and pretty soon after that they came out with pagers. Then your friends could beep you and you could pull over at a payphone and call them back instead of waiting til you got home to check your messages.

We came up with a whole language of numeric codes, mostly about how much weed you wanted, but if you beeped somebody with 22378008 and they turned the beeper upsidedown it spelled boobless.

Youd totally rock that whole pager-on-the-belt look.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

"Hips I need the laundry you told me you were going to deliver the laundry by 3 p.m. I need the white linen laundry 3 grams of laundry!"

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
Ah, just assuming your turn back to alcoholism is due to a chick.

Typical. They all think the world revolves around them. If a guy does something different "it must be because of a chick". Couldmt possibly be that they have an actual mind and interests of their own.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I was just looking at another post and posting from my phone sucks ass.

And fuck you Darth you magnificent piece of shit. You let me down, I'll never forgive you.

I've never seen this place on anything other than a phone. Is it somehow better? I like to think it's better.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.